Welcome! This page is intended as a resource for University of California Santa Barbara students to learn about and get involved with the work we do at SexInfo. We invite UCSB students to attend events, participate in ongoing projects, and engage in the club or courses directly involved with our collective. Our work is dedicated to the advancement of resources pertaining to all topics under the umbrella of gender and sex, and we hope to gain more voices to be part of our growing community. Below is a list of the various ways that UCSB students can engage in work pertaining to gender and sexual health advocacy.
How to get Involved with SexInfo
Attend and Participate in Programs, Projects, and Events
Check here to see past, current, and future projects and events hosted by SexInfo. Contact us to learn more about participating in outreach projects and attending events.
* indicates a trigger warning
Human Sexuality Courses at UCSB
Sociology 152A is an upper division sociology course available to all UCSB students who are interested in learning more about sexual health, gender, relationships, and intimacy. Sociology 152B is a small, discussion-based course that is available to a select group of exemplary 152A students. More information can be found on the UCSB course catalog.
Join SexInfo OnCampus Club!
SexInfo OnCampus is a club dedicated to sex-positive sex education! We hold weekly discussions on sex, love, and romance. We hold quarterly events, such as Sex Trivia Night, Open Mics and Art Shows. SexInfo OnCampus is dedicated to diversity, inclusivity, and accessibility.
To join, click the link below.
Link to shoreline: https://shoreline.ucsb.edu/SexInfo/club_signup
Note: The link is only currently only accessible to members, students, or faculty from UCSB (University of California- Santa Barbara).
- Black Women’s Health Collective
- Campus Advocacy Resources and Education (CARE)
- Commission for Marginalized Genders
- Counseling and Psychological Services (CAPS)
- Friendly Undergraduate Queers In It Together (FUQIT)
- Gaucho Green Dot
- Human Rights Board
- Keshet at UCSB
- La Familia de Colores
- Men* Advocating for Gender Equity
- New Sexualities Research Focus Group
- out in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math (oSTEM)
- Planned Parenthood Generation Action
- Queer and Trans Community
- Queer and Trans Graduate Student Union
- Queer Student Union
- Queer Trans Asian Pacific Islanders (QAPI)
- Resource Center for Sexual and Gender Diversity (RCSGD)
- RCSGD LBBTQIA+ Scholarships and Internships
- Student Health LGBTQI+ Services
- Student Health Reproductive and Sexual Health Services
- Students Against Sexual Assault (SASA)
- Students for Reproductive Justice (SRJ)
- Take Back the Night
- The REVIVAL Zine
- Trans & Queer Commission
- Women’s Center
- Womxns Commission
- Zeta Sigma Nu
Santa Barbara Resources
- Girls Inc.
- Great Outdoors: Santa Barbara/Ventura
- Just Communities
- Office of Title IX and Sexual Harassment Policy Compliance
- Pacific Pride Foundation
- Planned Parenthood
- Santa Barbara Transgender Advocacy Network
- Santa Barbara Women’s Political Committee
- Standing Together to End Sexual Assault (STESA)
If you have any additional questions, concerns, or suggestions related to our local work in Santa Barbara and presence on UCSB campus, we encourage you to reach out to us through the “contact us” feature.